If you’re reading this, you want to rank higher on search engines for “SEO techniques.” You want to know what the experts are using to rank high in Google. Well, I’m here to tell you that black hat SEO techniques work! Consider the title of this post. No one is going to be able to resist clicking on this post now, are they?
The only problem is, some of these techniques may not be 100% white hat and Google can penalize your site if they catch you. Don’t worry though – I’ll show you how these black hat SEO techniques work so that you know what can get your site penalize if you’re not careful and how to stay safe while ranking highly in Google.
Black Hat SEO Techniques
There are many black hat SEO techniques out there to help your site rank higher on Google. Here are some of the most well-known:
- Keyword stuffing. This is when you put keywords in places that don’t make sense, like headlines, snippets, and URLs. For example, “Florida Keys Fishing” could be changed to “fishing in the Florida Keys.” The goal is to get as many mentions of the keyword as possible to increase rankings for it.
- Link building from low-quality sites. These are sites that are not trusted by Google, and they’re often called spammy sites or link farms. You can buy links from these sites either individually or in bulk to get more links pointing back to your site, which will appear like you have a lot of social proof and rank higher in search results.
- Upgrade your anchor text with keywords instead of just using a URL as the anchor text. Anchor text is the clickable part of a hyperlink that shows up on a website; usually, it says something like “read more.” When you update the URL (web address) in your anchor text with keywords, you have a better chance of ranking for those keywords and sending visitors who click on them back to your site.
- Use high-density linking strategies
- Create high-quality content without any linkbacks
- Create low quality
Why You Shouldn’t Trust These Techniques
Black hat SEO techniques can work, but they’re not the way you should go.
It’s easy to get caught. For example, if you’re trying to rank for a keyword that your competitors are also targeting, Google will penalize your site if they find out you’re using black hat SEO techniques.
Just think about it: Google is a search engine that ranks sites based on their quality and relevance to a search term and they have no problem penalizing sites with poor content or spammy links. If your site has been penalize by Google, you’ll see a big drop in rankings and your traffic could decrease significantly – which means less customers.
Google Penalties For Black Hat SEO Experts
You may have heard of a site getting slapp with a Google penalty. A Google penalty is when sites are penalize by Google for using black hat SEO techniques. If you’re not careful, your site could get penalize as well. There are many black hat SEO techniques that work, but they can also get your site penalize if you’re not careful. One way to keep your website safe and rank highly in Google is to use a technique called “doorway pages.” Doorway pages trick the search engine into thinking it’s an entirely different site than what the company really is, which can help you rank higher in Google.
How To Stay Safe While Ranking Highly in Google
There are a lot of black hat SEO techniques that work – but they can get your site penalized by Google. Here are a few ways to stay safe while ranking highly in Google:
- Link building is one of the best white hat SEO techniques and it’s also what Google wants you to do. Make sure that any links you’re building are coming from relevant sites, not just any old website you want to link back to yours. You want quality links, not quantity.
- Keyword stuffing has been around for years and no matter how many times Google says it’s bad, people continue to use this technique because it still works! The only problem is that if Google catches you doing it too much, your site will be penalized by them. Use this method with caution and only when necessary
- Another black hat SEO technique that gets results is finding an exact match domain (EMD). An EMD is a website with the same name as your business or product URL, which makes it easier for people to find your site online
- PPC advertising is a great way to show up at the top of search engine results pages (SERPs). If you have the budget for it, PPC advertising can be a valuable part of your marketing strategy
- Content marketing is another effective white hat SEO technique that can help you rank higher on SERPs
Black Hat SEO is the fastest way to rank high in Google and other search engines, but it’s also the best way to get penalize. And this penalty doesn’t just mean your website gets remove from the search engine results; it means you won’t be able to rank at all. The good news is, there are plenty of safe strategies you can use to rank high in Google without risking a penalty. With these strategies, you’ll be able to rank highly, stay safe, and enjoy a long-term and successful SEO strategy, without breaking any rules.